1. Project. Client retains DzineOnline.net to create a design. Work includes only the final, deliverable art, and not any preliminary work or sketches. Client receives a three revision limit on all projects. If a client is not satisfied after the three revisions, DzineOnline.net, will charge $5 per additional revision client requests. Revisions include, but are not limited to, fonts, color, sizing, layout.
2. Payments. Payment must be made in full before any work begins. Payment should be made in the method and manner specified by DzineOnline.net. Work is to be delivered no later than [2-5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR FLYERS & PRINT DESIGN], but DzineOnline.net agrees that the date of delivery is not material to this Agreement. No finalized artwork files will be delivered until balance is paid off. If a project is purchased, and client does not complete within 60 days, there is a $50 restart fee. If over 120 days, project is null and void, and no refund shall be issued. ALL UNPAID INVOICES ARE CANCELLED AFTER 24HRS.
Print files are sent over in jpg & pdf. Photoshop PSD files are available for an additional fee.
3. Print Delivery. Delivery times for printing jobs vary depending on items purchased. Next day printing items will be delivered the following business day if Item is placed before 1pm EST. Standard delivery times vary from 2-7 business days.
4. Return Policy. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, please promptly contact us. All defects / order issues must be reported to Zoo Printing within 10 days of receiving your order.We offer full refunds as house credit, reprints on defective print orders, or mutually agreed-upon partial house credit.Determination of order defects is at the discretion of management. Client will be requested to submit digital photos to document the product’s defects. In some cases, Client will be required to ship defective product(s) back to Quality Assurance at their own expense and in an agreed upon reasonable time frame. In cases where the order is required to be shipped back to Quality Assurance at Client expense, DzineOnline.net may reimburse Client for shipping if a defect is determined to exist. We are not responsible for damages that occurred during shipping from UPS or FedEx. Any damages caused by FedEx or UPS needs to be claimed with them and reimbursed by them.
5. Grant of Rights.DzineOnline.net may use Work in portfolio (including, but not limited to, any website that displays DzineOnline.net, works). Client and DzineOnline.net agree that when asked, Client must properly identify DzineOnline.net as the creator of Work. Client does not have a proactive duty to display DzineOnline.net name together with Work, but Client may not seek to mislead others that Work was created by anyone other than DzineOnline.net. Draft files of artwork are property of DzineOnline.net, and shall not be used in any matter or posted onto Social Media. That can be breach of contract, and cause DzineOnline.net to forfeit project. In this case, no refund.
6. Cancellation, and Expiration. The fee for Work is non-refundable. If Client nonetheless does not want or refuses to receive Work, DzineOnline.net may decide whether or not to complete Work, and will exclusively retain all right to Work.
7. Limitation of Liability. Client agrees that DzineOnline.net will not be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages), that arise from DzineOnline.net performance of this commission (including, but not limited to, failure to perform in a timely manner, regardless of whether the failure was intentional or negligent.)
Last Updated 6/8/18